We Speak Your Language! translate

7/21/2014

Chica Missed Call Makes Content 003

No Flash? No prob! Watch it here


as always, give us a call at 313.744.3031 and leave us a message. it may end up showcased right here. If it does, Mr. Google will transcribe it too! Take it away Gary...

"Hey, so check this out, so I've been looking for and spaces I think I've got some really cool. I'm gonna go check out with that. Tuesday. Eric, I think air. Org later if you wanted to join us. They between, so it's been cold by display already have all the requested there reset rent a car. What he got hit. The know what the options rented by the hour which is fricking awesome to get this So I asked him why did she address. The address is next Tuesday. Bye Whatever dry. I would like you are. Keating. He did this is sabrina got or what talk to you soon."

No comments:

Post a Comment